Please continue to pray that I depend on God, His Spirit, and that my thoughts and decisions are formed and informed by the gospel.
I shared part of this passage in my last post, but here is the full prayer from Ephesians 3 (verses 14-21) that my MC (Missional Community at Resonate) read together:
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whomwevery family3 in heaven and on earth is named, 16 that according to xthe riches of his glory yhe may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit zin your inner being, 17 aso that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being brooted and cgrounded in love, 18 may have strength to dcomprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and eheight and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ fthat surpasses knowledge, that gyou may be filled with all hthe fullness of God.
Quick Review:
- I last shared about my food plan on Nov 12th- Glory to God I stuck to my plan.
- God has been moving head knowledge to heart in my life and in those around me and it has been AMAZING to experience. Specifically, I have been able to see God bring His love and peace to my church community (Resonate and MC sisters- I love you!!!), my family, and to my community (I was able to invite 3 women to church this last week and all invites were so natural and God moments).
- Starting on Sunday (Nov 17th) I've found myself eating more than I need and wanting to binge... AKA I should have posted something on this blog on Sunday (expect another post sooner than later).
- I exercised Tuesday and sort of hurt my back- I will stretch on Thursday and hope to resume exercises again on Saturday. It was so hard to get to the gym but once I was there I was super blessed by the time.
I want to do the same thing I did last time I posted. For the next 2 days, I want to stick to the energy-giving meals that I had last week. I will keep a similar plan indefinitely but am going to enjoy a meal out and a moderate treat with friends/Jackson this weekend.
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Salad with protein
Dinner: A serving of a healthy protein and veggie dish that I'm making for my family with salad
Snacks: Veggies and a few fruits
Excited to see God do more than I would even dare ask or imagine with you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment