Tuesday, November 12, 2013

This Week's Plan

I am going to have a planned breakfast (oatmeal), lunch (salad with protein), and dinner (another salad with another protein) every day this week.  I am intentionally eating a limited amount of calories and steering clear from snacks and foods that I often binge on (cereal, bread, sweets, etc.) so that I can hunger for God more and take the time to pray and seek Jesus' presence when I'm feeling like I want to eat. 

Please pray for me.  Pray that I continue to stick to the plan.  Not because it's a rule or law, but because I am free and deeply loved by God.  Pray for spiritual growth, fruit, and revival.  Jackson is going away Wednesday through Friday afternoon this week to a retreat center to have some time of solitude.  Pray for spiritual protection for us and for God's spirit to fill and minister to Jackson a lot during this time. 

I also need to exercise.  At least 3 times a week.  I haven't been exercising at all. Feel free to ping me and remind me that this is something I should do... 

Ephesians 3 promises that, "Now to jhim who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, kaccording to the power at work within us, 21 lto him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

I have seen God do SOOOOOO much in my heart and mind and I'm convinced that the gospel is the solution to every single problem. I was reading a story to Belle yesterday from the Jesus Storybook Bible and I was reminded (and for some reason surprised) to read that we are God's treasure. I am His treasure and so are you friend. Look to Him today. 

No comments: