Thursday, January 17, 2013

Provision

Feeling inspired, motivated, and encouraged by you... thank you. Glory to God (GTG).

This morning during my (again mostly quiet) time I thought a lot about how God is my Provider. I specifically wanted to share this life giving truth: 

But he would feed you with the finest of the wheat, and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you. (Psalms 81:16)


He provides.  He is going to provide the strength and discipline that I need (and lack) to get to the next meal... through the work out... through kids not sleeping... through cleaning another poo accident... through my unbelief and wandering... through whatever may come.

I was especially blessed by Jackson's prayer this morning.  He asked for God to provide and to give us what we need (we both have been operating on not much sleep).

How's it going so far?
Jesus time? Yes
Eating? 2 planned meals so far... one left... yesterday's eating went well too GTG.
Exercise? Day 4 of JM to the WWM (Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1 listening to Work Out Worship Music so you get the lingo for the next post- woo! woo!)

Praying for you all.  May you know that God is your Provider.  Please pray specifically for spiritual protection and that I would continue to lean on His strength and open my hands to His provision.

3 comments:

bunny said...

http://ibibliophilia.wordpress.com/2011/08/12/what-does-the-bible-say-about-exercise/ Liked this post.

Blessed Mommy said...

GTG!!! HE IS our provider!!!

Janelle said...

I like that post too! Thanks for sharing it Bunny.