As I was driving Belle to school today, we got into a conversation where I shared a bit about my food issues with her.
It went something like this...
Me: Belle, people constantly try to seek other things instead of God to make them feel better or good. I do that with food a lot of times. I will be tired, feel stressed, or even be happy or just bored and I will want to eat food instead of talk to God. I think that somehow the food will make me feel better...
Belle: That's Satan!
Me: What?
Belle: That's Satan. He lies. He wants you to think the food will make you feel better but only God can make us happy. God doesn't want you to listen to Satan's lies.
And that's how my morning started... well, it actually started before 5am but that's another post... ;-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment